Join Our Team
The St. James staff is committed to demonstrating a growing faith in Jesus Christ in all we do. If you are unfamiliar with St. James, we invite you to learn more by exploring our website as well as joining us for worship. Additionally, please see the Spiritual and Personal Qualifications for all staff members listed below. Please submit your questions, resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spiritual and Personal Qualifications For All St. James Team Members
- Lives in a vital, personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Accepts the Bible as the inspired Word of God – our final authority for faith. (What we believe and live how we live).
- Accepts, practices, and will promote the doctrinal standards, and sacraments of the United Methodist Church.
- Will be committed to ministry and minister with a servant’s attitude.
- Has the ability to relate well and work with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Is willing to exercise leadership within a multiple-staff industry in a cooperative manner.
- Must be a self-disciplined, self-motivated, hard-working individual who is willing to put in the time and give the effort to accomplish ministry with excellence.
- Possess experience, training, and expertise in the field of music and worship.
- Sets a good example of personal spiritual, and family life.
Director Of Traditional Music – Part-time
The primary responsibility of the Director of Traditional Music will be the direction of music at the 8 AM and 11 AM traditional worship services. This includes leading the Chancel Choir, music selection, and overseeing the accompanist.
Director Of Contemporary Music – Part-time
The primary responsibility of the Director of Contemporary Music will be the direction of music our 9:30 AM contemporary worship services. This includes leading worship, music selection, and overseeing the band.